Day7 completed

34K views 60 replies 15 participants last post by  lexii314 
#1 ·
Completed the day 7. Its fantastic!!!
I shelved 5 kgs:)

GM diet is working!!!

#6 ·
Hey Hey
OK, are you looking for something to do after the diet? Are you vegetarian?

#7 ·
Hi Kevin!

Nice to hear from you! Well obviously I will continue exercising and eating sensibly (but the coming Wednesday I will attend a B'day so I will have a piece of cake (I hope not to bring all the kilos back!). I consider myself semi-vegitarian, because I am not that keen on meat, but every now and that I like to have a piece of chicken breast an veryyy realy I love to have beef steak, so that is why I consider myself semi-vegitarian :)

#8 ·
LOL, nothing wrong with that, I loved being a raw vegan (Started it as a cleanse only) but knew its was no good for me long term. To heal to me, help keep my weight stable, I would consider the Leptin reset program. It is very specific! You have to stick to it for 60 days, so no cake during it :)

I am finishing it now, combining it with the GAPS program (for gut healing).

Basically within 30 minutes of waking eating breakfast, key here 6 to 7 oz of protein. Then veg, need to make sure you are not low carb, I do potatoes, yams, butternut squash and a little fruit like apples or a little banana. Then lunch and dinner same but 4oz of meat/protein. Same on veg, etc.... This is simple. Keep in mind I used to love snacking, would nosh all day long. Now I never want to. But you have to cut sugars and wheat, etc.

How does that sound so far, where do you think you will struggle or how would you like to change it?

#11 ·
Heavy? as opposed to drinking sugared coffees and such. I weighed 250, now 180. It's up to you to change. If you think by keeping most of your old foods you can keep weight off, I'm sorry then I cannot help.

#13 ·
eat 3 meals a day, protein in each, with some good carbs (100 per day), lots of veggies, good fats like olive, coconut and animal fats. I eat only organic, grassfed meats and local produce as much as possible. I do not eat anything with gluten, and do not even do gluten free grains right now. I drink teas, no sweetener usually but maybe some raw honey here and there. And a little fruit to keep my carbs near 100. I was a huge snacker, always eating, amazing now I never do and am always satisfied.

#14 ·
you don't also do this plan for 2 months, just 7 days, then maybe do it again after month.

#16 ·
squashes, a little fruit, potato, yams, a little white rice on an occasion.

Reactions: lexii314
#18 ·
the body can react oddly, common with lots of diets, some people do great, others not as much, you can try... what to take away though is cutting the sweets and bad foods. great time to stay away from them now that you have been off them...

#20 ·
I am on a gut healing plan now, good carbs (good carbs mean non-refined carbs)for me are just a little fruit (1 to 2 servings a day) plantains potatoes, squashes, yams, yucca or turnips. However for some they do fine on lentils, white rice (yes, not brown, because the germ part (also bran and phytates) of the brown rice has anti nutrients in it making it hard to digest).... Other beans can be OK as well, but I soak mine (when I eat them, not now I get none), and sprout, but try and at least soak them..

#21 ·
Hi Kevin,

Would you please be kind enough to list some of the allowed foods during that 1 week (apart from what you've already mentioned) - of the Letpin program? I have no idea what I should eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. As I understood well - no snacking, right?

#22 ·
Well be careful snacking. Especially before bed, make dinner your last meal for sure.

The Leptin program is 60 days, honestly eat any vegetables, meats, fresh fruits (better not to do dried), lentils, white rice, maybe some other legumes....

#24 ·
For me:
Breakfast: not that hungry, 6 oz. meat, few ounces potatoes and green beans or another veg.
Lunch: 4 oz meat. couple oz. potatoes, cooked veg, fermented veg and maybe a little yam or plantain
Dinner: Same as lunch.

I may end a meal with an apple or banana as well.
I don't snack...
Now I do make soups from grass fed meat bones and will eat that as my meal as well.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Erlina
#40 ·
For me:
Breakfast: not that hungry, 6 oz. meat, few ounces potatoes and green beans or another veg.
Lunch: 4 oz meat. couple oz. potatoes, cooked veg, fermented veg and maybe a little yam or plantain
Dinner: Same as lunch.

I may end a meal with an apple or banana as well.
I don't snack...
Now I do make soups from grass fed meat bones and will eat that as my meal as well.

Hope that helps.

hi Kevin,
can i eat oat during those days ? what about milk, yogurt and low fat cheese ?
im on the day 6 on the GM diet program, but i lost only 1.5 kg till now. so i think i should follow the 60 days program that you suggested. how many kg can be lost during those 60 days ?
Thanks

#26 ·
Something carby. You need balance. bananas, what is in your area. I would stick to 2 servings a day. To do this right eat with 30-40 minutes of waking. You can always post here any questions, etc...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.