Quantcast
  1. Hi there,

If you have questions about the GM Diet or just want to let people know how the diet is going for you, please sign up for our free forum. Look forward to seeing you as part of our community!

Cleanse Complete and the results are...

Discussion in 'GM Diet After Day 7' started by TMarie, Feb 10, 2014.

1. TMarie New Member

Message Count:
    I lost SIXTEEN pounds. I weighed myself 3 times just to be sure. I could not believe it. Then, I cried. ;) I followed this plan to a "T", especially because of the advice Kevin (Administrator) gives. He is very matter of fact and does not sugar-coat anything. Sorry to use the word sugar.

Today, I brought a healthy cereal, skim milk and a clementine to work for breakfast and the water continues.

This cleanse was just what I needed to get back on track and I HIGHLY recommend it!

Thank you!
    Nidhi B likes this.
  2. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    WOW, amazing results. The diet is to me meant to get folks back on track. keep in mind also beware of too many grains - go for healthy meats, good oils, good fats, veg, and fruit are always going to be your best choices. :)

Happy to hear your results....
  3. TMarie New Member

Message Count:
    I

I am actually reading up on paleo and most likely will embrace that lifestyle.
  4. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    I love it. my wife's doctor is actually Chris Kresser. Read up on him.... His new book is amazing....
  5. Hannah Cook New Member

Message Count:
    Congrats!! That is wonderful!
  6. irha New Member

Message Count:
    Great congrates <Me to wish to reduce 7-9 kg in one week let's see I have started my secod diet plan after one week s rest. In Sha Allah I will loose minimum 5-9 kg :):):) my 1st day is completed and will check my weight tmrw morning
  7. mitchy New Member

Message Count:
    where to find the "Cleanes" instruction?

thanks
  8. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count: